Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Script for Optimism/Pessimism Cartoon


 Here's a tiny video script I did for my behavioral science class. It's created to demonstrate the six different explanatory styles. Enjoy!

Wk 1: Optimism Discussion; Script for Optimism/Pessimism Cartoon.

Scenario: Received an “A” in Creative Writing class.

Pessimist Peggy: “It must have been a fluke that I received that A in Creative Writing Class.” - External
 
Optimist Opie: “I got an A too, and I know I earned it!” - Internal
 
Pessimist Peggy: “I’m happy I aced the class, but the other classes may be a lot harder. Maybe I won’t do so well in those.” - Temporary
 
Optimist Opie: “Now that I have a feel for Full Sail, I am excited to keep learning, growing and doing better—and I purpose to keep straight A’s!” - Permanent
 
Pessimist Peggy: “I’m not so sure. Besides, that was only one A, with my luck, the Full Sail teachers will all hate me, and I'll never get an A again.” - Specific
 
Optimist Opie: “Peggy, quit being so pessimistic. This class, and every class at Full Sail will give me the proper tools and education to become the writer I know I am destined to become!” - Universal

No comments: